july 27 (Wednesday) - 31 (Sunday)
Louisville Slugger Sports Complex
8400 N. Orange Prairie Road, Peoria, IL 61615
14u 16u 18u
14u 16u & 18u
5 Game Format
3 Pool Play
Double Elimination Championship
Games will begin:
Teams must be able to play @ 8:00am the day their age group begins
Team Entry Fees:
14u 16u 18u- $775.00
FACILITY & TURF RELATED INFO
- 10 outdoor 100% synthetic playing fields
- Two 4 diamond Quads (8)
- 210′ fence distance – 6′ permanent fence
- Sluggerplex- 2 championship fields
- Main stadium seats 1300
- Both Stadium fields 220′ to Center- 210′ Down the Line
AMENITIES COMING IN 2016
- Excellent spectator views on each field- suspended unobstructed back stop netting & fields cut in along the foul lines for outstanding game viewing
- Both 4 diamond Quads are equipped with full concessions and restroom facility
- Ample warm up areas with 2 sets of batting cages/toss nets in each Quad
- 2 Bull pens on every field
- Spacious walkout dugouts with a/c power
- Wireless access throughout the complex with online scoring.
- LED scoreboards and full PA capability
- Coming in 2016- live HD streaming on every field
- Crows nest scouting, scoring & announcing
- Entire facility is ADA friendly and accommodating
- No Gum
- No Sunflower Seeds
- No Brought in food or drink
- No Pets- please make arrangements prior to your trip- Click here for local facilities
- No Smoking of any kind
- No Metal Cleats
TOURNAMENT ENTRY BELOW USES PGF’S NATIONAL SITE.
ALL TEAMS MUST BE SANCTIONED WITH PGF.
Copy of Insurance Certificate to be turned in at check-in from every team. No one will take the field without proper paperwork being turned in.
Coming to play from out of town?
Please see LSSC housing policy below
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFO
**ADDITIONAL LOCATION USED**
More than 180 teams will compete
over two locations.
All LSSC hotels located 15mins of either park.
1 EastSide Dr.
East Peoria, Il 61611
More Event/Tournament details coming...
Template for Team/Player info coming soon.
Used for scorekeepers/announcers & college profile pages
Check-in to receive updated
schedule, team and player information.
LOUISVILLE SLUGGER SPORTS COMPLEX - STAY TO PLAY POLICY
To ensure LSSC's success and ability to offer the best possible experience, participating teams traveling from outside 75mi. are required to use our online housing system set up through the facility.
Shea Olehy - LSSC Hotel Director | Shea@SluggerPeoria.com | 309-273-6950
Qualified teams must have a minimum of 8 rooms per night picked up in the LSSC system by the tournament deadline. Failure to follow LSSC housing policy will result in the team not being scheduled into the tournament.
SPECIFIC RULE INFORMATION:
High School Federation rules will govern play
Pool play- 1 hour 30 minutes, no new inning. Drop Dead 1 hour 40 minutes
Bracket play- 7 inning complete games. ITB after 7 if needed.
SEE SPECIFIC RULES FOR ALL GAMES
POOL & BRACKET
All scheduling and game posting will be done online. A link will be located here once the schedule is released. Schedules will be sent to coaches ideally outside 10 days of the event. Pool and brackets will also be posted at each concession hub on site.
GATE FEE INFORMATION
4 DAY EVENT
1 TIME $5 GATE FEE-
DAY TBD BY SCHEDULE
Dave Betcher - Illinois PGF