september 15 (Friday) - 17 (Sunday)
Louisville Slugger Sports Complex
8400 N. Orange Prairie Road, Peoria, IL 61615
[fusion_builder_column type="1_1" layout="1_2" spacing="" center_content="no" hover_type="none" link="" min_height="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="clmpad" id="" background_color="#ffffff" background_image="" background_position="left
Note that teams in “Open” can be mixed.
7 Game Format
6 Pool / Single Elimination
7 Inning Games
Games begin at 4:00 pm Friday
Gate Fees Apply:
Adult – $7 Daily, $15 Weekend
Child – $4 Daily, $10 Weekend
$995 prior to August 18, $1,195 after
LSSC has some wonderful partner Hotels that are less than a mile from the complex
Holiday Inn & Suites Grand Prairie – 309-683-3399
Country Inn & Suites – 309-589-0044
Wingate by Wyndham – 309-589-0033
Hampton Inn & Suites – 309-589-0001
Candlewood Suites – 309-691-1690
If you stay at one of the above properties or the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Morton – 309-263-4400, you will receive
a coupon for one free meal deal at the Louisville Slugger Sports Complex concession stand upon check in (one coupon per room)
Please call the hotel directly to make group block arrangements
GAME PLAY RULES
- The tournament will be governed by NFHS rules.
- All teams must turn in a copy of their roster and proof of insurance. All teams must have copies of birth certificates available to produce upon request.
- Teams must be ready to play 30 mins. prior to scheduled time.
- No seeds, shelled nuts, no gum. This is throughout entire facility and includes fans.
- No soft toss into nets or fences.
- No metal cleats. All other footwear is approved.
- Bracket seeds will be determined by all pool games.
- A coin toss will determine home team throughout the tournament.
- Run Rules- 12 run lead after 3 innings, 10 run lead after 4 innings, 8 run lead after 5 innings
- Tie Breaker – Pool play – If tied at the end of time limit- ties will be awarded. In bracket play, the ITB will be used with the last completed at bat starting at 2nd base each inning until there is a winner. There is no count with no outs.
- Courtesy runner- anyone not in the present lineup.
- Team managers must maintain contact with tournament director at all times. LSSC reserves the right to alter the tournament format due to weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- Any forfeited games shall be scored 7-0.
- The home team will be the official scorekeeper.Scores should be verified every 1⁄2 inning by the visiting team.
- Scorekeepers should verify their game scores with the plate umpire.
- LSSC is a Zero Tolerance Facility. This includes players, coaches, and spectators. Violators will be escorted out of the facility. Any coach or player removed from a game for unsportsmanlike conduct will be subject to removal from any or all additional games or entire tournament if so deemed by LSSC staff.
- Game guarantees are always weather permitting. LSSC has the right to change format due to unforeseen circumstances.
- No Sunflower Seeds- Team will be removed from the event
- All spectators must remain on the concrete apron
- Only coaches and players are allowed on the playing field and warm up areas
- No Metal Cleats
- No Coolers/No Outside Food or Beverage
- No Gum
- No Pets- please make arrangements prior to your trip
- No Smoking of any kind
10 outdoor fields fenced at 210′
100% synthetic turf
Bullpens, batting cages and toss nets
PITCH PRO portable mounds
No Sunflower Seeds- Team will be removed from the event
No Metal Cleats
No Coolers/Brought in food or drink
No Pets- please make arrangements prior to your trip
No Smoking of any kind
We are thrilled you will be playing at the Louisville Slugger Sports Complex! We encourage you to please check out our Partner Hotels! To make a room block, please contact the hotels directly. Partner Hotels are proud to offer one free meal deal to the Louisville Slugger Sports Complex concession stand. These coupons will be presented upon check in.